Ranking Your Small Business Website on Page 1 of Google for Your Best Keywords Continues to Get More Difficult!
As Google continues to change the rules and more small businesses are getting in the local SEO game, ranking for good keywords that generate customers is highly competitive.
The truth is, with only 10 available positions on page one of the Google search results, you need to start looking at alternative ways to get your message in front of more customers.
As video watching becomes more and more popular among Internet searchers, you have a very powerful tool staring right at you and if used properly, it can put your message on page one for very popular keywords!
Here are a few Facts you need to be aware of:
- YouTube is the second largest Search engine in the World.
- Google owns YouTube
- Google loves to put videos on page one of their search results.
Does Your Website Display Before and After Photos?
What if you could turn your “Before and After Photo Gallery” into a Powerful Marketing tool that not only reaches more prospects but turns them into leads?
It is a fact that most online consumers will seek out on ‘Before and After’ proof before making a decision.
It is no secret that prospective clients want to see your work to help validate their decision to contact your business. You already know that most of your competition has ‘before and after photos’ on their website.
So, how can you stand out and grab more leads?
If your business relies on before and after photos to showcase your work, you are in the right place!
You already know that the ability to show interested prospects before and after proof of your best work can be the difference between them choosing you or someone else.
Here are just a few businesses that will benefit from “Before and After” Video Marketing:
- Plastic Surgeons
- Cosmetic Dentists
- Home remodeling
- Weight Loss Clinics
- Hair Salons
What if you could put your Before and After Photos on Page One of Google for popular keyword searches?
Competition for popular keyword searches is heavy, and a page one ranking on Google usually means more traffic and more leads to your business.
Make no mistake about it, people prefer to watch videos and will click on a video before reading text or looking at images.
Why? The television generation has graduated to online video. They watch videos on their mobile phones, I-Pads, and computers every day.
Are you Ready to Take Your ‘Before and After’ images and turn them into exciting and professional videos that people will watch and enjoy!
Here is the best part! When a prospect is searching online for a specific service you offer, they are usually very specific in the keywords they choose.
Using Local Video SEO your well optimized video can actually out rank most websites in the Google search results.
The fact that Google owns YouTube means that Google loves well optimized YouTube videos and will reward them with high rankings. This means your before and after videos ranking on page one for the right keywords leads to more views and more contacts.
Why Create a “Before and After” Video Gallery for your Business?
- Your ‘Before and After’ videos can get exposure on major social networks like YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter. This will drive additional traffic to your website and get your phones ringing. Did you know that YouTube is the second largest Search Engine in the World? Did you know they are owned by the largest Search Engine “Google”?
- It looks professional and people love to watch videos. A professional looking 1-2 minute video with a strong call to action at the end is a powerful way to keep people on your website longer, and get them to contact you for more information.
- First page of Google for popular keywords! A well optimized video can actually grab a first page ranking on Google. When a searcher sees a video on the Google search results they almost always click on it!A well optimized YouTube video can reach page one of Google for your best keywords!
- Keep people on your website longer! Did you know that Google monitors every person that comes on your website? Did you also know that they penalize your website if people don’t stay very long? Images take seconds to look at, while a video can capture their attention for 1-2 minutes. When Google sees people staying on your website longer they view your website as more valuable. A video will keep people on your website longer, a well placed video will get them to take action!
- Video Production is not expensive. The number one reason most small business owners avoid video is they think it is too expensive. First of all, video should not be longer than 2 minutes or you will lose viewers to boredom. A fast moving, yet interesting video can captivate and motivate viewers to take action. You do not have to pay thousands of dollars to have a short yet effective video created and optimized.
Fact: A well optimized video can rank on Page One of Google and generate leads to your business!
Actual ‘Before and After’ Video for a Plastic Surgeon targeting Liposuction keywords.
Why Now? Most small businesses have been ignoring video and many Local SEO companies lack the skills to optimize videos for the search engines.
This presents a HUGE opportunity for you to get there first! Video is by far the fastest growing medium on the Internet for one simple reason.
People prefer videos and statistics show over 46% of viewers take immediate action after viewing one.
Contact us for a Free Evaluation and we will put together a comprehensive video strategy that includes your YouTube channel and search engine optimization. You have nothing to lose by investigating this powerful Internet Marketing strategy designed to get you more customers!